When real estate management firm SteelWave rebranded in April of 2015, the decision was made to implement an employee intranet. Their goal was to establish a digital workplace that would improve their internal communications and reflect the forward-thinking, progressive mindset that the organization had developed. With offices located around the country and most of their employees out in the field, SteelWave also needed to move away from a file server/shared folders system to a cloud network allowing for more convenient connectivity and access.
- SteelWave went from not utilizing SharePoint whatsoever, to housing their entire company infrastructure on SharePoint Online
- Employees in the field and employees working remotely are able to do their jobs more effectively and conveniently
- Communication and awareness regarding company news and events has improved greatly
- There is now a general sense of connectedness from office to office across the country
- Productivity has increased for all users as everyone can now access company resources much easier