An intranet application dedicated to the employee experience
Share internal communications, maximize productivity and boost collaboration for all employees, from office to frontline workers. With the Powell Intranet app, every user can access company information and documents in their pocket, anywhere and anytime, on one platform. An inclusive, social culture is on the horizon thanks to your intranet!
Simple & Customizable
Effortlessly customize your Powell Intranet app to match your brand identity.
- Create familiarity and belonging with logo, splash screen, and color changes
- Enjoy an intuitive interface for smooth navigation and easy access to information
- Streamline tasks and boost collaboration for increased productivity
- Centralize frequently used applications for convenient access
- Strengthen brand presence and enhance employee experience with a tailored intranet app
Effective & Personalized
Offer easy access to relevant information for all employees in the office or on the go.
- Simply and effectively share relevant news and documents with all employees across your organization
- Personalize the user experience with targeted content, notifications, and alerts based on roles
- Include and empower frontline workers and those without a desktop or laptop with an easy-to-create dedicated page
- Equip non-Office 365 license holders with read-only access to business information and documents
Natively Secure & Compliant
Work in confidence because your information is secure.
- Get peace of mind with a natively secured intranet application based on Microsoft 365, offering authentication settings and identity management.
- Compatible with Mobile Device Management tools and multi-factor authentication systems
- Data is stored in the Azure blob in your Microsoft 365 tenant by default
One Digital Workplace App
Achieve better organization and simplified processes with all your company apps on one platform
- Gather all your Microsoft and third-party business applications in one convenient location.
- Access a comprehensive employee directory to find and contact the right colleagues quickly.
- Enjoy an all-in-one employee engagement space that caters to your business needs.
Two licensing options for your mobile intranet app
Standard Powell Apps
The ultimate ready-to-use intranet app with powerful out-of-the-box functionalities designed to elevate your internal communications. With your Powell Intranet license, unlock a range of cutting-edge features that will revolutionize your workplace dynamics:
- Stay informed with dynamic News updates, keeping you in the loop with the latest company announcements and developments.
- Seamlessly manage your schedule with Upcoming Events, ensuring you never miss an important meeting or deadline.
- Access Recent Documents effortlessly, saving time and boosting productivity by quickly finding the files you need.
- Connect and collaborate easily through the People Directory, making locating and reaching out to colleagues across the organization simple.
- Enjoy a responsive and customizable design, allowing you to showcase your intranet pages in a visually stunning and user-friendly format.
- Integrate business applications seamlessly, consolidating your essential tools and streamlining workflows for enhanced efficiency.
- Stay connected on the go with mobile notifications, ensuring you never miss critical updates and important content.
Premium Powell Apps
Enterprise deployment (MDM) with multi apps management & design personalization.
Requires an additional license
In addition to all the standard Powell Apps features, this advanced package offers unparalleled benefits to elevate your organization’s mobile experience:
- All standard features
- Establish a distinct mobile presence with your very own application name, logo, and eye-catching splash screen. Showcase your brand identity and make a lasting impression on your users.
- Seamlessly deploy your app with an MDM solution on both Android and iOS platforms using our automatic package builder. Save time and effort by simplifying the deployment process and ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Manage multiple apps effortlessly with our comprehensive system. Streamline app management across various departments or projects, maintaining control and ensuring consistency throughout your organization.
An Intranet Application to Empower and Support frontline workers
Give deskless and frontline workers essential access to the information they need, fostering a truly inclusive culture within your organization. Break down communication barriers and ensure that every employee has the resources and knowledge required to excel in their roles.
Digital Workplace App for Deskless Workers
By providing deskless and frontline workers with equal access to important information, you promote collaboration, boost productivity, and foster a sense of belonging. Bridge the gap between office-based and field-based employees, creating a unified workforce where everyone can contribute and thrive. Start building a culture of inclusivity today and unlock the full potential of your organization.
Frontline or deskless workers can access a digital workplace app tailored to their needs, from full communication and collaboration to simply being informed of the latest news and events.
Empower frontline workers with information, engage in company culture, and connect with colleagues. Offer an experience that is tailored to every worker’s needs.
Two tailored experiences
Essential Experience: Access to essential company pages. No Microsoft 365 license.
Full Experience: Full access to the company intranet & Office 365. Microsoft 365 license.
Empower and Support Frontline Workers
48% of frontline workers are not digitally empowered! Unlike their desk-based colleagues, field workers often don’t have access to communication and collaboration tools, like an intranet. That means they lack access to internal news and events, making it harder to feel part of the company culture. Providing a shared space tailored to frontline workers’ roles boosts feelings of belonging, helping foster inclusivity and engagement.
Download this guide to providing frontline workers with the tools they need to stay engaged and connected. Discover the Powell Apps experience for every deskless worker.
- Who a frontline worker is & the challenges they face
- The value of connected frontline workers
- How to empower field workers with digital tools
- Powell Software digital workplace solutions tailored to employees roles
See Powell Apps In Action
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Our latest articles
September 15th, 2023
Intranets have become increasingly crucial for businesses seeking to streamline internal communications and enhance employee collaboration. Intranets are the digital hubs that empower organizations to share information, manage content, and foster efficient teamwork. However, effective Intranet Proje...
September 13th, 2023
An intranet is an indispensable tool for companies seeking to optimize internal communication, elevate employee engagement, and enhance overall productivity. But what should an intranet include to ensure it delivers maximum efficiency for your organization? In this article, we’ll explore the e...
July 17th, 2023
In the digital era, businesses rely on technology, like the intranet, for daily operations. More than just a corporate noticeboard, the intranet has become a central communication and collaboration platform. It is a hub that enables knowledge sharing, fosters collaboration and enhances workforce p...
June 29th, 2023
Welcome to our essential guide for all things related to intranet document management. No matter your company size, good organization is crucial for effective internal communication and the smooth running of your business. ...
June 29th, 2023
SharePoint intranets have become essential tools for modern businesses, providing a centralized communication, collaboration, and content management platform. However, to truly maximize its potential, organizations should focus on personalization to tailor the intranet experience to their employees&...
June 15th, 2023
Intranet content management is the lifeblood of your organization’s internal communication strategy. It forms the backbone of the digital workspace, providing employees with vital information, collaboration tools, and an interactive platform. Effective intranet content management powers employ...
June 9th, 2023
In a digital world dominated by smartphones and mobile devices, the concept of an intranet has evolved considerably. A mobile intranet is not merely a static digital platform; it’s a dynamic, interactive hub that fosters real-time communication, collaboration, and connectivity within an organi...
May 31st, 2023
Yesterday, at the Microsoft 365 Conference, Microsoft unveiled its highly anticipated vision for the future of SharePoint UX. As a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, Powell Software is thrilled by this announcement and eager to explore the new developments and innovations in the Micros...
May 12th, 2023
Intranet applications have become essential to modern organizations, offering various tools and resources to support daily operations, streamline communications, and boost employee engagement. The key applications of an intranet include content management, collaboration, communication, workflow opti...
April 19th, 2023
We previously wrote about the potential integration of Open AI (ChatGPT) into Powell Software’s digital workplace solutions. Developments have been faster than expected, and we are even more excited about the possibilities. This article presents our vision for the AI intranet and augmented dig...