Extend the employee experience with the digital workplace app
Simplify internal communications and boost collaboration for all employees, from office to frontline workers. Access company information and documents in your pocket, anywhere and anytime with a mobile intranet app.
Simple & Customizable
A user-friendly design, customized to your branding.
- The Powell App logo, splash screen, and colors can be set to match your company branding
- Engage employees with an easy to use intranet app for a better employee experience
- Gain quick access to your most-used applications
Effective & Personalized
Easy access to relevant information for all employees
- Simply and effectively deliver relevant news and documents to all employees
- Personalize the user experience with targeted content, notifications, and alerts based on roles
- Include and empower frontline workers and deskless workers with an easy to create dedicated page in the intranet app
- Equip non Office 365 license holders with read-only access to company information and documents
Natively Secure & Compliant
Information is secure so you can work in confidence
- Get peace of mind with a natively secured application based on Microsoft 365 offering authentication settings and identity management
- Compatible with Mobile Device Management tools and multi-factor authentication systems
- Data is stored in the Azure blob in your Microsoft 365 tenant by default
One Digital Workplace App
Simplified processes with all your apps in one place
- Gather all the Microsoft and third-party business applications you use every day in one location
- Find the right colleague and easily contact them with access to your company employee directory
- Everything your business needs in one employee engagement app
Two licensing options for your mobile intranet app
Standard Powell Apps
A ready-to-use mobile intranet app with out-of-the-box functionalities.
Included in your Powell Intranet license
- Upcoming events
- Recent documents
- People Directory
- Any intranet page in responsive design or customized design
- Business applications
- Mobile notifications for important content
Premium Powell Apps
Enterprise deployment (MDM) with multi apps management & design personalization.
Requires an additional license
- All standard features
- Your personal mobile application name, logo, and splash screen.
- Automatic package builder for deployment with an MDM solution on Android and IOS
- Multiple apps management system
Powell Apps for Frontline Workers
Give deskless and frontline workers access to the information they need. Start creating a truly inclusive company culture.
Digital Workplace App for Deskless Workers
Frontline or deskless workers have access to a digital workplace app tailored to their needs. From full communication and collaboration, to simply being informed of the latest news and events.
Empower frontline workers with information, engage in company culture, connect with colleagues. Offer an experience that is tailored to every worker’s needs.
Three tailored experiences
Essential Experience: Access to essential company intranet pages. No Microsoft 365 license.
Full Experience: Full access to the company intranet & Office 365. Microsoft 365 license.
Full Experience & Powell Teams: Full access to the intranet, Teams, and Office 365. Microsoft 365 license.
Empower and Support Frontline Workers
48% of frontline workers are not digitally empowered! Unlike their desk-based colleagues, field workers often don’t have access to digital communication and collaboration tools, like a company intranet. That means they lack access to internal news and events, making it harder to feel part of the company culture. Providing a shared space tailored to frontline workers’ roles boosts feelings of belonging, helping foster inclusivity and engagement.
Download this guide to providing frontline workers with the digital tools they need to stay engaged and connected. Discover the Powell Apps experience for every deskless worker.
- Who a frontline worker is & the challenges they face
- The value of connected frontline workers
- How to empower field workers with digital tools
- Powell Software digital workplace solutions tailored to employees roles
See Powell Apps In Action
Our latest articles
September 23rd, 2021
There is one question that has been on everyone’s minds since March 2020, is it time to return to the office? ...
September 13th, 2021
The hybrid workplace is growing in popularity, but this move to more flexible working is hindered by concerns over employee productivity. While remote workers can face challenges research actually supports the hybrid model which better meets employees’ needs and ultimately can improve in offic...
September 9th, 2021
What’s the secret to team efficiency? The digitalization of businesses processes. The idea is to optimize work processes so everyone can be more productive, agile, and collaborative. ...
August 31st, 2021
The future of work is defined by flexibility. Gone are the days of the 9-5 in office, replaced by more inclusive and hybrid workplaces embracing flexible working. ...
June 12th, 2021
Highly engaged employees bring invaluable benefits to an organization, but they are a rare find. Employee engagement doesn’t happen by accident, it requires a dedicated effort from everyone, especially those at the top. ...
June 10th, 2021
Powell Software is excited for the release of Microsoft Viva, a new employee experience platform to complement the digital workplace. ...
May 19th, 2021
Welcome to the new normal, a time defined by rapid technological advancements, new ways of working and living, and an era where ‘unprecedented’ is now ordinary. With so much change happening there’s never been more to talk about, which is why we’ve taken the opportunity to launch our new tec...