Teamwork Culture. Effective Collaboration.
Microsoft Teams is the go-to teamwork and collaboration tool. Yet, sudden adoption by millions led to Teams sprawl and information overload. Too many teams and a lack of organization can leave users lost and IT teams facing complex management.
We enhance teamwork in Microsoft Teams with our modern collaboration tools. Powell Teams offers governance and control for IT, and a better user experience for users.
Foster a Strong Teamwork Culture
It’s well known that organizations working as teams are more resilient and productive. Teamwork is the secret to success.
Implement a teamwork culture and facilitate collective intelligence with enhanced collaboration tools.
• Work together on collective and repetitive tasks through digitized and effortless processes
• Build smart bridges between corporate communication and team spaces
• Keep teams productive, even when remote
Instant Employee Productivity
Creating Microsoft Teams often requires IT knowledge. It can be time-consuming to create customized and configured channels and tabs. Multiple teams with no clear structure can also leave end-users endlessly searching through messages and documents, hindering the collaborative experience.
- Save time and collaborate instantly on collective tasks with a catalog of premade Teams templates
- Organize Teams and their information with easier navigation and search
- Make Team creation a guided process or an automated experience
- No more long-winded discussions across email and chat apps
Secure Collaboration Best Practices & Governance
Avoid complex management and the challenges that can appear when implementing and using Microsoft Teams. An uncontrolled environment can lead to a spread and duplication of Teams. Powell Teams addresses these issues by enabling proper management from IT.
- Teams approval system
- Integrated IT best practices & governance rules
- Guided Team creation process for end-users
- Teams management through dashboard & reports
Drive Effective Teamwork and Boost Collaboration
Find out more about how to take Microsoft Teams collaboration to the next level. Discover the enhanced employee experience we provide to both end-users and IT departments.
Follow the Powell Software blog for helpful resources like best practices, tips, and guides about creating the right culture and selecting the best tools for teamwork.
Learn the building blocks essential for creating a Microsoft Teams governance plan on May 6th with Sue Hanley, Microsoft MVP and Powell Software.
Prevent uncontrolled sprawl and disorganization in Microsoft Teams. Stay on top of governance by defining the Teams lifecycle and implementing management processes.
Microsoft Teams governance is crucial to avoid the creation of too many, duplicated and unorganized Teams and with Powell Teams it's easy to get right.