Powell Software North America is recruiting a Pre-sales Senior Solutions Engineer.
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Senior Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales to create and sell compelling solutions for customers.
We are looking for a professional who combines strong technical, consultancy, and sales skills to uncover customer’s needs and goals and best position Powell Software’s value proposition. This person needs to be a strong communicator and storyteller who can develop compelling presentations that illustrate Powell Software’s business value to all levels. The profile should be willing to learn and have a customer driven perspective.
What you will do as a Pre-sales Senior Solutions Engineer:
Presales Activities (50% of the time)
– You drive presales activities for North America. As a key member of the account team, you qualify the customer’s needs and validate which Powell Software solutions match with these needs. You assist sales in answering functional RFPs and technical questions.
– You manage demos both virtually and in-person and handle the free trial activities.
Evangelization (25% of the time)
– You create compelling presentations and collaterals like whitepapers and blogs that demonstrate Powell Software’s value proposition to customer’s needs
– You participate in marketing and sales-oriented events. You run presentations and any other initiatives that enable you to evangelize on the Powell Software value proposition in the Digital Workplace transformation momentum.
Partner and Customer enablement (25% of the time)
– Participate in partner and customer enablement initiatives like online training in order to help partners and customers understand Powell Software’s value proposition and implement it successfully.
What you are and what makes you qualified
for the Pre-sales Senior Solutions Engineer job:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a pre-sales role at a company focused on Digital Workplace transformation, employee productivity, and employee engagement.
- Solid expertise in demoing and implementing Office 365 and more specifically SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams
- A history of solution selling in a technical role, i.e. a strong desire to understand the customers’ business needs and pitch how the Powell Software solutions can help cover these needs
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action. You never give up.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
Seattle (WA), New-York Metro or Charlotte (NC) are strongly preferred locations
Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to us right away!
Senior Manager or Director