Powell Software North America is recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager
In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Director in charge of the whole marketing strategy and execution in North America with a strong focus and expertise in Digital Marketing.
It is a versatile role that requires strategic thinking and hands-on approach along with a close collaboration with the central marketing team located in Europe and the product-marketing team both located in Europe and North America.
Main activities are:
Define and Drive the Powell Software Digital Presence Strategy in North America including websites, social platforms, search, blogs, communities, and online advertising.
- As the Powell Software website is designed and managed centrally from the headquarter located in Europe, the candidate will work in close relationships with the central marketing team in order to define the US marketing plans and get them executed. Part of their execution will require strong collaboration with the central marketing team.
- Drive the development and implementation of digital marketing plans to support Powell Software’sbrand awareness and new customer and partner acquisition.
- Develop Powell Software’s digital presence through the whole range of digital marketing tools including search engine optimization (in close partnership with the central marketing team that fully manages the website), content optimization & creation, search engine advertisement, social media marketing, and retargeting.
- Plan digital marketing budgeting and execution.
- Owns relationships with digital marketing vendors.
- Oversees website traffic, performance and trends and evaluate overall ROI of various digital marketing campaigns.
- Plans and measures A/B and MVT testing and conversion rates across channels, providing reports on key metrics.
- Collaborates with marketing team to integrate digital campaigns with traditional media.
- Proactively seeks new digital marketing opportunities and makes recommendations.
Define and Drive the Powell Software marketing strategy and execution to drive lead generation in North America:
- Define a clear marketing plan in line with the European team that will encompass all possible marketing avenues: webinars, marketing events, newsletters, customer and partner case studies, etc.
- Execute on this plan. Make sure all marketing actions are executed smoothly, on time and according to plans.
- Measure ROI on all marketing operations and propose plan adjustments when needed.
- Define marketing plans with partners in alignment with agreed go-to-markets. Make sure these partner marketing plans are executed and measure ROI.
- Define and manage the marketing operations budget.
- Identify, recruit, and manage the external contractors needed to execute on the marketing plan.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
- Data driven. Strong analytical skills.
- Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing IT business solutions with a willingness to understand customers’ business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs. Be an enthusiastic learner.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones firt.
- Bachelor degree. Marketing or similar focus preferred.
- First successful experience in planning and executing Digital Marketing strategies and lead generation plan across multiple channels.
Senior Manager / Director
Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out right away!
Join the Powell Software Team: