Powell Software North America is recruiting a Professional Services Consultant to join its Services division
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Digital Solutions Engineer for Delivery, Enablement and Managed Services Activities
His / Her role will be:
- To lead and implement clients’ and partners’ engagements and deployments.
- To participate in implementation projects by delivering consulting expertise related to the Powell Software solutions and the Office 365 platform (Mainly SharePoint On-Premise and Online).
We are looking for someone that can wear multiple hats, is willing to learn and is happy pitching in. This person will excel at understanding client needs and will be ready to provide a solution to those needs using our product, Office 365 and whatever future technologies come online. If you only think inside the box this may not be the job for you.
Main activities are around the three following pillars:
Consulting (50% of time)
– In coordination with our sales department, help to close deals by creating POCs, answering questions and positioning our products to meet client needs
– Build Intranet and other business portals using Powell Software products alongside Microsoft products to provide our clients with a clear ROI view.
– Accurately assess client needs and proactively suggest options to successfully create solutions.
– Create SOWs
– Own assigned areas.
Training and Support (25% of time)
– Participate in the design of technical training curriculum for partners and clients
– Produce training material to continue to expand the Partner and Learning Portals
– Assist the R&D team where needed
Project Management (25% of time)
– Apply the correct project management methodology for each project (Agile, Waterfall…)
– Provide support to partners and customers by delivering technical expertise for implementation projects.
– Create and Review technical configurations and provide recommendations based on best practices.
– Review RFPs
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
– Very well organized with strong capabilities to sort out priorities and get things delivered
– Deep understanding of relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
– Experience with Workflows (Power Automate, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Nintex, K2)
– Embrace the need for security and be willing to educate others when needed.
– Be a problem solver, able to identify priorities and to focus on concrete actions to get problems solved
– Familiarity with Office 365 and systems that support the use of and integration with.
– A bias for business consulting, i.e. a strong willingness to understand the customers’ business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs
– A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
– Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
– Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
Charlotte, NC or Seattle, WA are preferred locations but not a must.
Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!
Join the Powell Software team