Powell Software is recruiting a Product Management / Pre-Sales Technical Lead
(Based in North America)
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a North American technical lead.
His / Her role will be to drive all technical activities in North America: partner on-boarding, pre-sales, product-management in close relationships with product management and engineering team in Europe and some project delivery when needed.
We are looking for a strong technical leader combining SharePoint expertise with a compelling vision of the digital workplace market and its evolution, outstanding presentation and project management skills and the willingness to work in a startup and international environment.
This role may quickly evolve into a management position role as the team will be growing up.
Main activities are around the following four pillars:
Technical Partner Onboarding (25% of time)
- Run presales activities to recruit partners
- Technically onboard the resell and implementation partners into the Powell Software Partner Program
- Run the technical trainings to partners and customers
- Shadow partners in their first demos and proofs of concept to ensure that the Powell 365’s value proposition is appropriately conveyed to and fully understood by the customers
- Answer to any partners or customers technical requests during the Pre-Sales / Proof of Concept phases
Presales activities toward direct customers (25% of time)
- Define pre-sales deliverables and run pre-sales presentations to direct customers
- Drive RFP technical responses
- Technical support to prospects in their decision process
Product Management lead for North America (30% of time)
- Provide feedback to engineering and product management team on product evolution and positioning
- Work with engineering and product management team on product roadmap and updates
- Deliver technical and value proposition messages to marketing team
- Represents Powell Software toward the Microsoft Engineering team
Drive project delivery (20% of time)
- In charge of implementing Powell 365 for the few projects where Powell Software runs the Powell 365 implementation (role generally assigned to implementation partners)
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
- An experience in business consulting. And more important, a strong willingness to understand the customers’ business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs
- A strong expertise in SharePoint customization
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out!