Powell Software North America is recruiting a Senior Product Marketing Manager.
Powell Software is a fast-growing cloud software startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Senior Product Marketing Manager.
His / Her role is to lead product positioning, messaging and go-to-market plans for Powell Software North America. The candidate deeply understands the Enterprise Digital Transformation business. He/She will work closely with cross-functional teams based in Europe and North America to develop and execute marketing plans for the Powell Software solution suite.
Main activities are:
• Partner with central Product Marketing team in Europe to define product positioning and messaging across different audiences, segments and channels.
• Intimately understand customer’s and partner’s business needs in order to define adequate go-tomarkets and provide insight to product management and sales teams.
• Define, localize and own all marketing content and materials for North America including blog posts, white paper and one-pagers in order to drive demand across all channels.
• Lead the extended marketing team to define and execute on marketing plans.
• Measure and optimize campaign results against agreed and shared key learnings.
• Drive effort with product management to define an overall product portfolio strategy and roadmap.
• Define SWOT analysis for each product of the Powell Software Suite and propose improvement plan.
• Be an evangelist of the Powell Software Intelligent suite for the North American Market.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
• Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
• Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in Software solutions and how Powell Software’s solutions respond to customer’s and partner’s needs. Be an enthusiastic learner
• Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
• Team player comfortable to work collaboratively with a team located both in Europe and North America.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
• Comfortable interacting with customers and partners to solicit feedback on products and solutions and share Powell Software’s vision and roadmap.
• Bachelor of Art or Science in relevant field or equivalent experience preferred.
• 5+ years successful experience in product management or product marketing in the Software Industry is required.
Senior Manager / Director
Regular domestic and international travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!