Powell Software is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer D.A.CH
According to our expansion goal, Powell Software is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer D.A.CH to back up Ayhan Balku in Germanic Europe.
Powell Software is a fast-growing digital company that offers a breakthrough technology to design, deploy and manage compelling Digital Workplace solution. It streamlines employee communication and collaboration to boost employee engagement.
Since the creation of the company in 2016, the customer base has grown significantly and it has become now strategic for the company to build a strong relationship with its customers in different places. We want our customers to be satisfied with the usage of the Powell Software solutions.
Having customers that are successful in their implementation of the Powell Software solutions and are making the most of their investment in Powell Softwares is critical for us. We want to keep our dynamic and values to sustain our exponential growth.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will have the responsability to maximize the Powell Software value across the Europe and especially in Germany. Altough Powell Software’s business model is mostly indirect through resell and implementation partners, the Pre-Sales Engineer is a wheel to the delivery of implementation projects.
Missions are :
• Analyze the needs of the prospect and propose the best solution
Partners relationships (RFP management, pre-sales support, after-sales training):
• Respond to calls for request for proposals
• Contribute to identifying the criteria of feasibility and profitability
• Support the sales representatives during the various sales cycles
• Contribute to the development of the technical parts of the business proposals.
Customer relationships (realization of models, POC, business and technical discussions):
• Support, perform demonstrations, negotiate offers and propose options to the
• Respond to customer’s queries to reassure him about the relevance of the proposed
• Create mock-ups of the solution.
Microsoft eco-system relationships:
• Relationship with architects and TSP
• Participation in MSFT shows and events
• Obtain the appropriate certifications.
• Multi-project mode management capability
• Adaptability and Flexibility: know how to evaluate the impact of changes and propose appropriate responses or solutions
• Analysis and Synthesis: knowing how to identify the information / sources necessary for carrying out the company’s activities and conduct a critical analysis. Recommend the essentials on a given subject for a proposal
• Sense of persuasion: ability to convince a prospect to change their approach with a firm hand. To be able to identify and decipher the positions of the various internal and external key people, identify and touch the correct expressions to influence decision makers
• Strong customer focus: be a force of proposal to the expressed needs while mobilizing the necessary stakeholders (internal – external)
• Good oral and written expression in English and German.
• Technical Training Engineering School / University with business focus
• Solid technical experience in project management for clients around Intranet / Sharepoint solutions (business skills), ideally in ESN or IT / software.
Location : Cologne, Germany is preferred.