Powell Software is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer EMEA / Asia
- Analyze the needs of the prospect and propose the best solution
- Partners relationships (RFP management, pre-sales support, after-sales training):
- Respond to calls for request for proposals
- Contribute to identifying the criteria of feasibility and profitability
- Support the sales representatives during the various sales cycles
- Contribute to the development of the technical parts of the business proposals.
- Customer relationships (realization of models, POC, business and technical discussions):
- Support, perform demonstrations, negociate offers and propose options to the customers
- Respond to customer’s queries to reassure him about the relevance of the proposed solution
- Create mock-ups of the solution.
- Microsoft eco-system relationships:
- Relationship with architects and TSP
- Participation in MSFT shows and events
- Obtain the appropriate certifications.
- Multi-project mode management capability
- Adaptability and Flexibility: know how to evaluate the impact of changes and propose appropriate responses or solutions
- Analysis and Synthesis: knowing how to identify the information / sources necessary for carrying out the company’s activities and conduct a critical analysis. Recommend the essentials on a given subject for a proposal
- Sense of persuasion: ability to convince a prospect to change their approach with a firm hand. To be able to identify and decipher the positions of the various internal and external key people, identify and touch the correct expressions to influence decision makers
- Strong customer focus: be a force of proposal to the expressed needs while mobilizing the necessary stakeholders (internal – external)
- Good oral and written expression.
- Technical Training Engineering School / University with business focus
- Solid technical experience in project management for clients around Intranet / Sharepoint solutions (business skills), ideally in ESN or IT / software.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out!