Powell Software North America is recruiting a Pre-sales Senior Solution Consultant
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a pre-sales Senior Solution Consultant who will partner with Sales in order to create and sell compelling solutions for customers.
We are looking for a professional who combines strong technical, consultancy and sales skills in order to uncover customer needs and goals while best positioning Powell Software’s value proposition. This person should be a strong communicator and storyteller who can develop compelling presentations that illustrate Powell Software’s business value to all levels and customer driven.
Presales activities (50% of time)
– Drive presales activities for North America
-As a key member of the account teams, you’re responsible for qualifying customers, defining their needs and validating which products are the best fit for prospects.
-Assist Sales in answering functional and technical questions for RFPs.
– Run demos both virtually and in person together with managing free trials activities
Evangelization (30% of time)
– Act as a brand ambassador: You will create compelling presentations and collaterals like whitepapers and blogs that demonstrate Powell Software’s value proposition to customer needs
– Participate in marketing and sales-oriented events: You must be comfortable to run presentations and any other initiatives that evangelize the Powell Software value proposition in the Digital Workplace / transformation market.
Partner and Customer enablement (20% of time)
– Participate in partners’ and customers’ enablement initiatives like online trainings in order to help partners and customers understand Powell Software’s value proposition and implement it successfully.
Qualifications and Experience:
– 3 to 5 years of experience in a pre-sales role at a company focused on Digital Workplace transformation, employee productivity and employee engagement
– Solid expertise in demoing and implementing Office 365 and more specifically SharePoint Online and Teams
– A bias for business consulting, i.e. a strong willingness to understand the customers’ business needs and how our products can help cover these needs
– Independent, self-motivated go-getter who acts and is not willing to give up
– Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with a good understanding of putting priorities first
Location: Preferred to be based in either Charlotte, NC or Seattle, WA, but working remotely is also a possibility.
Seniority Level: Senior Manager
Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.