WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DOES POWELL COLLECT?
- Personal Identifiable Information. Powell collects information you voluntarily provide when you register, access and use our Website (“PII”). PII includes your name; email address; and other information that may be used to personally identify you. PII will be used in connection with your registration and may be used to contact you regarding your use of the Website and sales opportunities.
- Non-personal Identifiable Information. Powell uses industry standard technologies to collect this information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps improve your experience. Powell may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used with the Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Opting Out” below. Powell may also collect unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. Powell may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- ensuring the Website is relevant to your needs and to making the Website easier for you to use;
- improving the Website, and providing general analytics regarding use of the Website;
- alerting you to new products and promotions that may be offered by Powell; and
- delivering newsletters and email notifications, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages that you may request.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
Powell takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your PII. While Powell takes reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be one hundred percen (100%) secure.
If you no longer wish to receive communication regarding new products services offered by, Powell, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
Powell Software, Inc.
Address:4631 92nd Avenue Ne, Bellevue, WA, 98004
Phone: +1 425 974 9692