The Powell Software team continues to grow and we are delighted to welcome onboard our new Key Account Manager Pauline Guiot. To get to know her a bit better, find out what drew Pauline to Powell Software, and understand her role, we’ve asked her a few questions.
Interview with Pauline Guiot
Key Account Manager, Powell Software
Pauline Guiot comes to Powell Software from Microsoft Dublin, where she was an Account Executive in charge of new customer acquisition on Azure. Familiar with Powell Software through Expertime, a Powell Software Partner, Pauline wanted to evolve in a more agile and growing structure while remaining in the Microsoft ecosystem.
1. Why did you choose to join the Powell Software team in Paris?
I came to know Powell Software through Expertime when I was working at Microsoft Dublin as an Account Executive. I have collaborated and won many customer projects with the Expertime team thanks to their strong expertise in Microsoft technologies.
After this experience, I was looking for a company with which I would feel aligned with their values, ambition, working environment, and my colleagues.
I am proud to be part of the Powell Software adventure and my ambition is to contribute to the influence and development of our company.
2. What is your mission as Key Account Manager at Powell Software?
I am in charge of the entire banking and finance sector, as well as several manufacturing and retail accounts. My mission is to seek out the Powell potential in these key accounts and understand how our solutions can contribute to meeting today’s business challenges. My objective is to develop and acquire new Powell Software customers and to ensure that renewals run smoothly with the help of the CSM team.
I also rely on the help of our trusted partners to establish a position of authority for our solutions on the French market.
3. What do you like most about your new position?
- The freedom to be able to establish my own approach and business strategy.
- The closeness and cohesion with my colleagues including CSM, the product team, managers, and marketing.
- The obstacles and challenges in working with complex clients.
4. How would you describe Powell Software’s culture in just three words?
Transparency, collaboration, ambition.
5. What do you do in your spare time outside the office?
I do a lot of sports including running and cycling. I like to go to the theater – classical and improve – and make music, I play the flute. I also spend a lot of time with my family and friends.
6. What is your secret talent?
If I reveal it, it’s not a secret anymore.
7. Where can our community connect with you on social media?
Connect with Pauline on Linkedin.
The Powell Software team is always looking for new Powell Players to join this fast-paced growing company. Keep up to date on open positions, get to know the team, and find out what it’s like to work in the digital workplace world with Powell Software on the careers page.