Powell Software North America is recruiting a Marketing Operations Manager.
Powell Software is a fast-growing cloud software startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Marketing Operations Manager.
His / Her role is to drive all the marketing operations for North America: webinars, marketing events, newsletters, customer and partner case studies, etc.
Main activities are:
• Define a clear marketing plan that will encompass all possible marketing avenues: webinars, marketing events, newsletters, customer and partner case studies, etc.
• Execute on this plan. Make sure all marketing actions are executed smoothly, on time and according to plans.
• Measure ROI on all marketing operations and propose plan adjustments when needed.
• Define marketing plans with partners in alignment with agreed go-to-markets. Make sure these partner marketing plans are executed and measure ROI.
• Define and manage the marketing operations budget.
• Identify, propose and manage the vendors that are needed for the marketing plan execution.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
• A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically.
• Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
• Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in the software industry and how Powell Software’s solutions respond to customer’s and partner’s needs. Be an enthusiastic learner.
• Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
• Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
• Bachelor of Art or Science in relevant field or equivalent experience preferred.
• A first experience of one to five years in marketing management ideally in the Software industry and in the Microsoft eco-system is preferred.
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!