Powell Software North America is recruiting an Enterprise Account Manager – East Coast.
Powell Software is a fast-growing cloud ISV startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting an Enterprise Account Manager for a targeted list of enterprise customers located in the Northeastern part of the United States.
His / Her role is to develop revenue and adoption in strong collaboration with a network of resell and implementation partners. We are looking for a senior profile that can jump in and make an immediate impact.
Main activities are:
• Sell the whole Powell Software set of solutions to a list of targeted enterprise accounts. Own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
• Understand customer business objectives and act as a trusted advisor to address these objectives.
• Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans supporting company and quota objectives by engaging effectively entire sales team.
• Foster new lasting relationships with all key stakeholders across a customer account.
• Manage and grow revenue through complex, multi go-to-market strategies involving Microsoft and Powell Software partner ecosystem.
• Drive a pipeline through a CRM tool. Report and forecast sales every week and month.
• Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
• Ability to understand customer’s business needs and explain Powell Software’s value proposition
• Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
• Shown negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
• Ability to handle a pipeline of multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
• Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in IT solutions and Powell Software’s solutions. Be an enthusiastic learner to stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
• Ability to develop a trusted relationship with technology partners (ie Microsoft) and solutions/service partners in a shared success model.
• A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically.
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 5+ years of Enterprise Account Executive Experience in the Microsoft eco-system.
• SaaS solutions selling
• Digital transformation and modern workplace experience
• One or more vertical business acumen
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!