Powell Software North America is recruiting a Digital Solutions Engineer for Support, Enablement and Delivery Activities.
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, so, Powell Software is recruiting a Digital Solutions Engineer for Support, Enablement and Delivery Activities
His / Her role will be threefold:
– To manage at a first level the technical incidents that the existing customers may encounter.
– To participate in implementation projects by delivering consulting expertise related to the Powell Software solutions and the Office 365 platform.
– To participate in presales activities by delivering product demos and proofs of concept and answering to customer’s RFPs. We are looking for someone that knows what they don’t know and is happy to share what they do know. This person will attempt to understand the customers pain points and be ready to provide a solution using the Powell Software suite of solutions, Office 365 and whatever future changes may bring.
Main activities are around the three following pillars:
Support Management (50% of time):
- Be the first level of contact with customers and partners when they open a support ticket.
- Triage the tickets and validate level of criticality.
- If possible, resolve the technical incident directly .
- Engage with level 2 support team to get incident resolved.
Training and Technical Material (25% of time):
- Participate in the design of technical training curriculum for partners and customers.
- Produce training material to continue to expand the Partner and Learning Portals.
- Assist in the creation of technical material to onboard customers and partners.
Deliver technical expertise on project implementation (25% of time):
- Provide support to partners and customers by delivering technical expertise for implementation projects.
- Review technical configurations and provide recommendations based on best practices.
- Understanding of SQL, Windows, Workflow, Security and Project management.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- Very well organized with strong capabilities to sort out priorities and get things delivered.
- Be a problem solver, able to identify priorities and to focus on concrete actions to get problems solved.
- Expertise with Office 365, especially Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams and surrounding eco-system like Azure Active Directory, etc. that support the use of and integration with.
- A bias for business consulting, i.e. a strong willingness to understand the customers’ business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs.
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced international environment and can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
Location: Charlotte, NC or Seattle, WA are preferred locations but not a must. Some domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.