Travel the world remotely in this live broadcasted 24 hour online event! Join Powell Software as we explore the digital workplaces of the world’s leading organizations.
With digital workplaces constantly evolving and changing to meet the needs of a modernized workforce, shouldn’t the conferences and events highlighting this technology do the same? The Digital Workplace Group seems to think so, and their solution is ‘Digital Workplace 24’! Join world-renowned hosts from Europe, North America and Asia Pacific as they take you live into the digital workplaces of the world’s leading organizations, with live tours, demos and inspiring guest interviews. And you don’t have to travel anywhere – just sit back, relax and learn.
Powell Software is excited to announce our Innovation Spotlight focused on User Centered Content and Design. This will be taking place on February 26th during Hour 11 of DW24 in the following time zones:
- London – 8 PM
- Paris – 9 PM
- New York – 3 PM
- Los Angeles – 12 (Noon)
- Sydney – 7 AM
Still on the fence? Let’s recap why you should attend:
- Powell Software will be presenting during Hour 11 on User Centered Content and Design
- Receive an in depth look into 30 of the world’s best digital workplaces
- Take away actionable ideas for your next project
- Tap into the insights of more than 50 leading experts, minds and leaders
- Watch and listen from the convenience of your desk or wherever you can get online
- Save money and stress by eliminating travel and hotel costs
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. We hope to see you in attendance!