Powell Software North America is recruiting a Marketing Operations and Digital Marketing Manager
Powell Software is a fast-growing cloud-based software startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support our exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Marketing Operations Manager.
His / Her role is to define and execute all the marketing activities across North America: from marketing events to webinars, newsletters, case studies, etc. and all the digital presence strategy including websites, social platforms, search, blogs, communities and online advertising.
It is a versatile role that requires strategic thinking and hands-on approach along with a close collaboration with the central marketing team located in Europe and the product-marketing team both located in Europe and North America.
Main activities can be divided in two parts:
- Define a clear marketing plan that will encompass all possible marketing avenues: webinars, marketing events, newsletters, customer and partner case studies, etc.
- Execute on this plan. Make sure all marketing actions are executed smoothly, on time and according to plans.
- Measure ROI on all marketing operations and propose plan adjustments when needed.
- Define marketing plans with partners in alignment with agreed go-to-markets. Make sure these partner marketing plans are executed and measure ROI.
- Define and manage the marketing operations budget.
- Identify, recruit and manage the external contractors needed to execute on the marketing plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of digital marketing plans to support Powell Software’s brand awareness and new customer and partner acquisition.
- Develop Powell Software’s digital presence through the whole range of digital marketing tools including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content and social media marketing, and retargeting.
- Plan digital marketing budgeting and execution and ROI
- Owns relationships with digital marketing contractors.
- Oversees website traffic, performance and trends and evaluate overall ROI of various digital marketing campaigns.
- Plans and measures A/B and MVT testing and conversion rates across channels, providing reports on key metrics.
- Manage site updates and changes to content and websites structure in close partnership with product marketing team.
- Proactively seeks new digital marketing opportunities and makes recommendations.
To be successful in this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
- B2B and/or Software Marketing Experience
- Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing IT business solutions and how Powell Software’s solutions respond to customer’s and partner’s needs. Be an enthusiastic learner with a high level of attention to detail.
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
- Bachelor Degree. Marketing or similar focus preferred. Masters is a plus.
- B2B successful experience in planning and executing comprehensive marketing strategies across multiple channels.
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!