Powell Software North America is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager.
Powell Software is a fast-growing cloud software startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. In order to support its exponential growth in North America, Powell Software is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager.
His / Her role is to drive and manage the Powell Software digital presence strategy in North America including websites, social platforms, search, blogs, communities and online advertising.
Main activities are:
• Drive the development and implementation of digital marketing plans to support Powell Software’s brand awareness and new customer and partner acquisition.
• Develop Powell Software’s digital presence through the whole range of digital marketing tools including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content and social media marketing, and retargeting.
• Plan digital marketing budgeting and execution.
• Owns relationships with digital marketing vendors.
• Oversees website traffic, performance and trends and evaluate overall ROI of various digital marketing campaigns.
• Plans and measures A/B and MVT testing and conversion rates across channels, providing reports on key metrics.
• Collaborates with marketing team to integrate digital campaigns with traditional media.
• Manage site updates and changes to content and websites structure in close partnership with product marketing team.
• Proactively seeks new digital marketing opportunities and makes recommendations.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
• Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
• Data driven. Strong analytical skills
• Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing IT business solutions with a willingness to understand customers’ business needs and how Powell 365 can help cover these needs. Be an enthusiastic learner
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
• Bachelor degree. Marketing or similar focus preferred.
• First successful experience in planning and executing Digital Marketing strategies across multiple channels.
Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!