Powell Software is recruiting a Customer Success Manager for the DACH region
Powell Software is a fast-growing startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. To support its exponential growth, Powell Software is recruiting a customer success intern who will partner with Sales and R&D team in order to help our customers make the most out of Powell!
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer’s trusted advisor and subject matter expert for everything Powell-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer’s voice internally.
What you will do:
• Actively manage a high volume portfolio of mid-market and growing companies and be responsible for all associated renewal, upsell, and retention goals
• Monitor adoption and usage and proactively engage to pursue growth opportunities or mitigate risk
• Design and run 1 to many campaigns to drive adoption
• Improve existing processes and strategy for customer engagement and customer success utilizing our platform and data analytics
• Provide technical guidance to customers and partners around best practices on our products’ suite
• Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
• Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including Product, support, engineering, sales and finance
What you are and what makes you qualified:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Technical background environment including hands-on coding experience
• A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be uncomfortable
• Outstanding organizational/time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solver
• Strong individual contributor who drives results, and can work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
• German Native, English mandatory, other languages are welcome
• A first experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company, managing a volume of accounts would be appreciated
Location: Köln but mostly Remote
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to us right away!
3 interviews: HR, Custommer success team, Management