CrossFirst Bank teams with Powell Software to establish ‘CrossFirst Connect’
In March 2018, the Strategic Applications team at CrossFirst Bank set out to replace the company intranet portal. Due to a 400% increase in company size between 2013 and 2018, a point of emphasis when designing the tool was to focus on improving onboarding features and new employee training. After deliberating with the intranet experts at RSM and looking at the many digital workplace options available, CrossFirst Bank decided to implement a Powell 365 intranet.
This is the story of how CrossFirst Bank successfully realized their goal to transform their digital workplace.
- Improve training and communication
- Centralize change management
- Standardize business and process documentation
- Increase employee collaboration
- Low code/no code intranet design and implementation plan
- Aesthetic digital workplace where employees would remain motivated and engaged
- Site updates managed through Powell Manager
Technology Behind the Solution
The communication platform sits on top of SharePoint and incorporates the Office 365 suite of solutions in an engaging way that results in an 80% increase in usage for most companies. Powell 365 also includes over 70 customizable ready-to-use SharePoint templates that simplify the portal creation, offering a significantly lower cost alternative to a custom build. As a flexible, full-cloud solution, Powell 365 resonated well with the CrossFirst Bank objectives.
- A customized solution launched within three months
- Revamped employee onboarding process
- Increased organizational communication and collaboration between bank branches
- Centralized internal infrastructure for employees to work within
- Positive employee feedback with a successful adoption process