Powell Software is recruiting a CRM Campaign Specialist!
Powell Software is an International Software Vendor, that drives digital transformation by offering intelligent digital workplace solutions based on Office 365. Through our collection of easy to use collaboration, productivity, implementation and governance products, we help companies realize their digital workplace projects from A to Z with ease. Since 2015, the small French SAS technology company has developed into an internal conglomerate with a worldwide network of partners and customers.
The growing startup is looking for an inquisitive and analytical CRM Campaign Specialist to reinforce the Marketing team. If you are interested in joining an international environment and working in a dynamic team, with the autonomy to enrich your skills, Powell Software is a good fit for you!
We’re looking for a curious and innovative CRM Campaign Specialist that can collaborate across the business to drive forward our CRM campaigns. This person will be the main lead on the planning, creative development, implementation and optimization of campaigns for all tactical and trigger-based communications. The role covers multiple markets as well as different language variants.
In the marketing department, you will manage all Powell Software CRM campaigns and become the ambassador of the CRM within the organization. You are the reference on the management of our CRM, e-mailing campaigns and the automation of partner / customer journeys.
CRM Campaign Specialist role in the team will support the business through three main pillars: CRM strategy and management, marketing automation strategy and email campaign management.
Email Campaign Management
You are in charge of the development and implementation of monthly digital campaigns such as emailing and newsletters:
• Creation and follow-up of e-mailing campaigns
• End to end operational scheduling and deployment of campaigns
• Measurement of performance indicators – monitoring on-call, analyzing & reporting
• optimizing the daily execution of campaigns and proposing new ways of improvement
• Follow-up of the deliverability of our campaigns
• Actively monitor and ensure all operations are in line with international RGPD requirements
Marketing Automation Strategy
You supervise and support the product and planning through design, build, QA, and deployment of campaigns and programs:
• Transform campaign brief to a smart operational campaign
• Work with stakeholders across the business to set up scenarios in line with data and analytics, campaign and channel marketing, customer experience, content and partner marketing
• Manage the implementation and governance of workflows
• Analysis of results and performance indicators
CRM Strategy & Management
You are responsible for our international CRM strategy, planning and implementation across the business:
• Restructure of the CRM as well as defining fields and criteria to integrate
• Grow and monetize the base while improving the quality and depth of partner, customer and prospect information
• Clean and recreate marketing lists to better segment the database
• Put in place and take charge of CRM activity tracking and reports
• Analyzes internal and external behaviors to lead to better understand user behavior and propose a strategy accordingly.
• Actively monitor the competition and new Email Marketing practices
• Degree in Business with Marketing and / or Digital specialty
• Be a creative thinker and problem solver
• Have a significant experience in a similar position and can display recent and demonstrable knowledge in planning and implementing of CRM campaigns
• Comfortable with campaign management tools (Microsoft Dynamics / Sales Force), database marketing techniques, loyalty program development and CRM technologies
• You are rigorous and have a strong sense of initiative
• Be curious about insight and data with strong proficiency in Excel and tracking tools
• You have a good level of the English language both orally and in writing.
• You are able to work effectively both independently and, in a team, (project mode)
• Have a can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position and would like to join the Powell Software team, please apply here!