Powell Software is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (C.F.O)
Powell Software is a fast-growing SAAS ISV startup offering a breakthrough technology to design and manage Intranet Portals and Enterprise Digital Workplaces. Powell Software has a strong presence in France but as well in the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia. In order to support its exponential growth, Powell Software is recruiting is Chief Financial Officer.
As a member of the Management Committee and a true Business Partner, you are in charge of administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. It includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Main missions :
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Build and maintain the monthly reporting including the SAAS KPI
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt financing and equity financing
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- With a Bac +5 degree, you have at least 10 years of professional experience in financial control, ideally initiated in an audit firm.
- Experience in a consulting firm / IT services company with very good accounting knowledge and operational experience in management control is mandatory.
- Experience in a financial and international position in the SAAS Industry will be a key differentiator.
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.
If you are interested in working in a fast-moving environment and with an international and passionate team, reach out to me right away!
Join the Powell Software team