Boston, MA – Powell Software North America
Powell Software is looking for bright, high-energy, and driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our growing Boston based sales team. In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at some of the most important companies in North America, while becoming a key member of the North American Sales organization. You will work closely with the marketing team and our sales team to identify and nurture net new sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting
- Proactively target prospects at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies in a systematic process with cold emails and phone calls.
- Diligently research prospect companies via websites, new sources, blogs, and CRM-documented activity
- Achieve a monthly quota of proactively sourced, qualified meetings
- Utilizing provided technology stack(ex: ZoomInfo, MS Dynamics CRM, Salesloft) to plan and document all activities
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the company’s solutions, market, and competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of business development, sales, and/or account management experience.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude; you’re a natural problem-solver
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Ability to adapt and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Past experience providing solutions in the Microsoft Office 365/Microsoft Teams space is a plus.
About the Opportunity & Company
Powell Software is an International Software Vendor, that drives digital transformation by offering a suite of intelligent digital workplace products. Through our collection of easy to use collaboration, productivity, and governance products, we help companies realize their digital workplace projects from A to Z with ease.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join the Powell Software Team: