Teams is one of Microsoft’s powerful new tools. But with great power, comes great responsibility.
Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
Join our panel from ThincIT and Powell Software as we take a deep dive into Microsoft Teams Governance. We will discuss the importance in having a plan to use Microsoft Teams or risk seeing this powerful tool fall into chaos and disarray. In this webinar, we will show you how to configure Teams, set up policies, and ultimately provide some tips for Best Practices to help your organization utilize this amazing tool
You’ll also learn:
- Actionable strategies for setting up and optimizing teams and templates for your specific needs
- Common-sense governance policies for managing team creation, including internal and external guest access
- Proven recommendations for structuring better synchronous and asynchronous communication, file management, and collaboration
- Effective end-user training and change-management guidance that can drive increased employee adoption—resulting in better communication, collaboration, and productivity.
AND as an added bonus, all attendees will get access to a free month trial of Powell Teams — the add-on application that accelerates Microsoft Teams adoption with intelligent features that enrich the user experience and optimize governance.
Meet the Speakers:
Trace Armstrong – President, Chief Strategist – ThincIT
Eric Eklund – Account Manager – Digital – ThincIT
Matt Weston – Lead Evangelist & Microsoft MVP – Powell Software
Ryan Orehek – Senior Sales Account Executive – Powell Software
THInc.IT, previously known as TCSC, has been providing world-class technology solutions throughout Central Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region for over 3 decades. THInc.IT recently expanded under its new parent company, Cherry Bekaert, to now serve the entire Southeast. THInc.IT is a Microsoft Gold Partner, certified Nintex Partner, and leading provider of business apps, strategic consulting and managed services. Their goal is not to sell technologies, but to help organizations understand how technology can be leveraged to improve capabilities to be efficient and effective. THInc.IT puts people, process and technology at the forefront to find the right solution for your specific needs.
About Powell Software:
We are an International Software Vendor, that drives digital transformation by offering intelligent digital workplace solutions. Through our collection of easy to use collaboration, productivity, implementation, and governance products, we help customers all over the world realize their digital workplace projects from A to Z with ease. Contact us today for more information about our suite of digital workplace products:
– Powell 365, the Office 365 Intranet
– Powell Teams, the adoption and governance integrated app for Microsoft Teams
– Powell Hub, the one-stop-for-all productivity platform
– Powell Apps, the best Digital Workplace mobile app
– Powell Manager, the design and governance Digital Workplace tool
Today, Powell Software is present all around the world to get as close as our community as possible, with 10 different offices located in Europe, North America, Australia, Middle-East, Asia, and Africa. Our strong partner network enables us to answer our client needs in the best and most reactive way.
Have questions about the webinar? Don’t hesitate to reach out!